It's been quite some time since I properly wrote a blog post so tonight I feel like throwing myself back into it with a little update post. The last time I did a Share Sunday was before Christmas (Say what!!!) so here's what I've been up to.
- I've just completed my 3 month internship for college. I was working at a Digital Marketing & Web Design Agency who specialised in SEO and social media training. Another girl from college was working with me and one of the lads was with a company in the same building so it was nice to have others around. We got thrown straight in, working on designing websites, looking after social media sites, marketing clients as well as working on the companies own projects. I was also put in charge of my own project to meet with clients and create a website for them. I've learned so much from my time spent there, our supervisor constantly gave us learning materials which I am still working my way through. I had told them about my blogs, so they gave me lots of tips and advice for that as well. Forty hour weeks were a big change from the college schedule I was used to, but it was worth it. I got so much out of the experience and now I'm able to share what I've learned...
- ...Which brings me on to my next bit of news. I've moved MisseDesign over to a big and better home. I will be posting all design tips, tutorials and templates over on xomisse.com, with plenty of freebies. My design shop will be reopened over there soon too. I'll be posting about it in more detail tomorrow.
- I pretty quietly turned twenty two (and every time I sing it like Taylor Swift). I was interning that day but our boss let both of us go at 5pm so we went to Captains for a bite to eat and a couple of cocktails. I wasn't expecting much from the day but turned out quite nice. We also celebrated my dad, brother and mam's birthday during April!
- Last weekend I went to the Shelbourne Hotel with some blogger friends and the lovely Marissa Carter and Sarah from Carter Beauty to celebrate a new Cocoa Brown Tan. I have some fab things to say about the original and the new one is just as good. Reviews coming soon! It was so lovely to see everyone again as I've missed so many meetups because of interning. We had such a gorgeous lunch, the Shelbourne staff are a seriously impressive bunch.
- Almost on my holidays from college, we finished interning pretty early since we did five days a week so we have some time before final assignments are due. We had to write twelve weekly blog posts about our experience interning but of course I left it until the end. My blogging experience kicked in and I wrote all twelve posts within three hours! Now, I have a 3,000 word report and a presentation left, then it's hello summer! I've only one year of college left and we're going to be down to half a class as the majority are finishing up this year. I'm excited to finish but I'm glad I'm doing the forth year, don't think I could handle the "real world" just yet.
Please leave your blogs below, I have a lot of reading to catch up on!! xo